DEADLINE FOR NON-TRADITIONAL STUDENTS:
FALL - JULY 31, 2023
WINTER - OCTOBER 13, 2024
SPRING - JANUARY 12, 2024
To try out for any sport, you must register through the athletic clearance which can be found on the www.stantonathletics.com website. When you get to the website, you’ll find directions on how to complete the clearances. Each student-athlete must complete a sports physical (EL2) from a medical doctor, as well as complete the EL3 consent form, verification of health insurance, and the sportsmanship contract. This is all to be done electronically. If you have more questions about submitting documents, please contact athletic trainer, Rachel Keene (email@example.com).
Step 1: Click Clearance Registration
Step 2: Fill out online forms
Step 3: Attach Physical and Insurance (watch Tutorial if you need help with attaching two or more forms as one file)
Step 4: Print out the confirmation and bring it to the coach
Note: Student-athlete will appear as "Pending" until the paperwork is verified from Athletic Director or Athletic Trainer, please be patient.
The following forms are required for any student-athlete wishing to participate and are due on the day of tryouts. These forms are good for 365 days and must be valid throughout the season, so we ask that the forms uploaded will not expire until the completion of the season. Participation will not be permitted without registration and completion of all required online forms!
1. Sports Physical - EL2 (print/bring to Dr. and upload, no other physical forms accepted)
2. Consent Form - EL3
3. Insurance Verification (must upload/attach)
4. Sportsmanship Contract
5. Attach Copy of Birth Certificate
6. GA-4, Athletic Recruiting (Transfer Students Only) Print and hand to our athletic trainer or Coach Crider
7. EL 7 - Home Education Form
8. EL14 - Student Choice (Students from High School without Athletics). This form should be emailed directly to Cassandra Thomas at the School Choice office - firstname.lastname@example.org, then sent to email@example.com when completed. The EL14 must be submitted to the School Choice office prior to the deadline so that they can process and complete it before the season begins. If you are not getting a response from Ms. Thomas, you may have to stop by the office in person to take care of it. Address: 4037 Boulevard Center Dr. Jacksonville, FL 32207
To upload the forms, it will require you to take pictures of them and email them to yourself or scan them to your computer. Parents, don't stress! Send your student-athlete to room 702 and have them complete during lunch or before practice. Do not hesitate to contact the athletic director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All freshmen are considered eligible to play until the first semester grades are published. For all other grading periods, a student must achieve an unweighted cumulative 2.0 GPA in the previous semester. Student-athletes must be in attendance at least half of the school day to be able to participate in activities that day. All student-athletes must complete all required forms before being placed on the roster.